HEN INDIA reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. HEN INDIA at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the HEN INDIA including causes for technical or
REFUND/CANCELATION Policy applicable in the following condition –
- In case, the member cancels the subscription before the membership has been activated, the entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case a member cancels the membership renewal prior to its renewal charge. Written notice may also be given atleast 5 business days prior to the charge in order to cancel. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- However, the paid membership once activated cannot be cancelled in any case.
- In case of failed transactions or double realization of account for the same order, the total deducted amount will be refunded.
- In case of cancelled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the member, if any, is likely to be forfeited
- HEN INDIA offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the members card/account
- In case of part cancellations, the amount refunded will be corresponding to the part cancellation.