- It’s for women who crave connection and camaraderie as professionals
- It’s for women who are ready to be in a room of achievers who think big
- It’s for women who know that the real enabling factor to a successful business is COMMUNITY, CONNECTION, and COLLABORATION.
Know HEN before you invest in HEN
If you are a woman entrepreneur and currently running a business or planning to start something new. The ownership or legal structure of your business is not relevant.
- If you are seeking access to money, market, knowledge or talent.
- If you aspire to be part of an energetic and dynamic group of entrepreneurs.
- Make connections, exchange messages on the HEN platform and find common ground through special HEN content.
- Share your experiences, journey, accomplishments and challenges with fellow members
- Invest in yourself to grow your business. HEN offers a wide variety of events, courses and programs covering Self Growth, Digital Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Team Building, Legal, Accounting and Finance and much more.
- Seek help and advice from fellow entrepreneurs and our experts
- Join our #HENforHEN campaign
- Enjoy a slate of exclusive members-only programming and events
- Grow your business with partner organisation support and affiliations
Majority of our members are already in business and some are planning to start a business. If you are a women entrepreneur, regardless of the legal and ownership structure of your business, you can join HEN.
HEN has been an active & vibrant community on Facebook since 2011. We have come a long way and supported in transforming many lives and businesses. Our mission is to impact the lives of 100,000 women entrepreneurs by 2023. HEN is an easy and user friendly platform with no hidden agenda or strings attached. We believe in trust, empowerment and transparency with a purpose to unlock potential for women entrepreneurs and provide visibility to great work being done.
Ruche is a versatile individual with a background on Design, Advertising and Community building. As an entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience, Ruche is passionate about supporting women entrepreneurs and making an impact in the world. Membership fees are utilized to run our robust HEN organization and to expand programming and communities.
HEN has expenses, just like all businesses. Membership fees pay for business expenses such as technology, events, educational programming, administrative support, accounting, management, legal, merchant services, taxes, supplies, and marketing, just to name a few. Your support of HEN makes it possible for us to be of service to women entrepreneurs. It’s a win-win for all. Join HEN and support a community that creates events and platforms for women to flourish in life.
We now offer a 30 Day Trial Membership, instead. That means, you can still sign up for free. While the trial membership is limited to 30 days, it allows you to experience the full benefits and features of paid membership like never before. Facebook closed group for HEN members will continue as-is.
No. The new HEN platform is currently accessible only through a Web App and is customized to work well on a Smart Phone on any browser. To ensure it is discoverable we recommend bookmarking the page when accessing the Web app.
The HEN community site is rigorously tested to run on any Internet browser. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing the technical difficulty and our IT experts will investigate the issue on priority.
Your membership is active for 12 months from the day and moment your application is approved. There is still a 15 days grace period where you are still permitted web access. If your membership has lapsed beyond the grace period, please write to email@example.com
Our membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. You will get three emails leading up to your renewal charge. You can cancel your renewal prior to its renewal charge. Written notice may also be given 3 business days prior to the charge in order to cancel. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will get three emails leading up to your renewal charge. We offer a 10 days grace period after completion of 1 year to renew your membership.
You can pay online using any bank Credit Card, Netbanking, or UPI.
You are always welcome to reach out to email@example.com for any queries related to your membership.