While it is wise to learn from your own experiences,
it is wiser to learn from the experience of others.
Our team is comprised of genuinely gifted minds
Her website - www.archanskitchen.com empowers people to cook easily using easy cooking techniques using local and fresh ingredients. In addition the website is enhanced with advanced features like everyday dinner recipe ideas, lunch box ideas, weekly meal plans, diabetic recipes, festival recipes, healthy snacks and much more.
What started out in her kitchen over decades ago, Archana’s Kitchen today is India’s leading food and recipe website reaching over 10 million happy users imparting healthy cooking and eating habits.
Archana’s Kitchen also launched a range of their own brand of food products. The cake mixes are the first line of products personally crafted by Archana from whole grains like ragi, jowar, barley & whole wheat flour that are packed with proteins, minerals and fibre and yet have all the richness and flavor of a traditional cake. You can shop them at shop.archanaskitchen.com and other online marketplaces like amazon, bigbasket and more to come.
Besides his active engagement with the industry, he indulges in writing books with international recognitions and he loves telling business stories.
Naveen Lakkur is the Founder and Chief Innovation Coach of Institute of Inspiring Innovation.
• Superannuated from SIDBI as Chief General Manager in February 2019, but was adviser at SIDBI till May 2020.
Currently, he is
• Strategy Adviser to Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation, a state level government owned finance institution.
• Advisor to Indian Bank for start-up financing initiatives
• Director on Karnataka State Financial Corporation, a state level development institution,
• Adviser to Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME)
• Independent expert at Global Innovation and Technology Alliance (GITA) and Technology Development Board GOI
She also holds an MBA and is armed with over 17 years of Corporate Work Experience, having worked with Brands like Airtel, Tata Docomo, Novo Nordisk, ICICI Prudential and Telenor in Marketing, Sales & Customer Service.
Savitha has received prestigious awards such as the “Young Achievers Award '' and most recently the "Young leaders creating a better world for all award" at the Women Economic Forum 2020 event in Egypt. She has also hosted Corporate workshops, been featured as an expert on podcasts and is a keynote speaker.