If you are an NGO led by women entrepreneurs – we want to work with you.
The purpose is to bring opportunities and benefits of professional networking to non-profit organizations run by women entrepreneurs. This cause fits well with our purpose of building a women entrepreneurship ecosystem and foster inclusiveness.
Standing together in solidarity to show our support to our fellow women entrepreneurs is what we need today. What makes HEN India different is in our value of empowerment, trust and transparency.
Our vision is to support women entrepreneurs to grow and scale up their businesses together with balanced lives.
Terms and Conditions
- The NGO should be registered and run by a woman entrepreneur.
- This limited offer is available to first 10 NGOs applying for membership online
- HEN India will review the applications received and will grant memberships after completing their due diligence process.
- HEN membership will be in the name of the primary women owner of the NGO who will be entitled to all paid membership benefits – access to networking meetings, workshops, HEN partner benefits and access to online www.HEN.community
- Along with HEN.Community membership, we also bring to you mentoring support by Ms.Tejaswita Bose.
- We are open for applications from NGO’s working in any field of work with a purpose to promote social or political change and play a critical role in developing society, improving communities, and promoting citizen participation.
- Free Membership period will be limited for the first 12 months only.
For any questions, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com